We released a new version of Subio Platform with a new Plug-in (named System Plug-in.)
NEW FEATURES of System Plug-in
- We stopped selling Subrium and Subdive by the end of March, the main feature of Subrium is reborn as "Scan Genes over Series" tool of System Plug-in.
For researchers who have a lot of and a wide variety of multi-omics experimental data sets, Subrium provides a function of overviewing gene expression patterns, DNA methylation patterns, chromosomal copy number patterns, etc. of specified genes. It is powerful though, costly solution because it runs on a web server.
System Plug-in takes over this function, Subio Platform gets a brand new scope of omics data analysis.
Overviewing patterns of a selected gene over all series.
- When you find a bad quality sample in a series, maybe you want to remove it from the series. On the other hand, maybe you want to add new samples in an existing series of a prospective study.
We have received requests for these features, and now we are happy to announce that they come to Subio Platform.
Copying a series. Modifying samples of a series.
IMPROVEMENTS of Subio Platform
- Normalization scenarios for GDC RNA-Seq and methylation data are added.
- The Viewer remains same after changing parameters.
CHANGES of Advanced Plug-in
- "Measurement to Region" and "Region Score Filter" tools are moved to System Plug-in.
FIXED BUGS of Subio Platform
- Several cases or operational sequences causing Subio Platform's unexpected shutting down are fixed.
Update your Subio Platform.
Please select "Check for Updates..." under Help menu on your Subio Platform. Or download the updater and run it manually.