We release Subio Platform v1.24.5839, which support bigWig format in the Import Samples wizard and Import Region List panel. The bigWig file is generally massive, and if you import it as it, Subio Platform software gets overflow. So please learn how to use the Import Options to reduce the number of measurements without losing biological meaning.
NEW FEATUREs of Subio Platform
- Import Sample wizard accepts bigWig files.
- Import Region List accepts bigWig files.
FIXED PROBLEMs of Subio Platform
- The Genome View doesn't properly draw bar graphs for averaged sample groups.
- The Edit Platform panel wrongly recognize the most-left column as the ID column.
- And a number of bugs were fixed.
Update your Subio Platform.
Please select "Check for Updates..." under Help menu on your Subio Platform. Or download the updater and run it manually.