How to Change Access Permission of Subio Directory on Mac OS.
- Open Finder, and go to "/Applications/Subio" directory.
- Click Action menu (the gear icon) at the top of Finder window, select "Get Info."
- Click the key icon at the bottom right on Info window.
- Input the username and password of administrator account.
- Click "+" button at the bottom left on Info window.
- Select the user you want to add the permission.
- Change Privilege of the user from "Read only" to "Read & Write" in Sharing & Permissions section.
- Click the gear icon (Action menu) at the bottom left, and select "Apply to enclosed items..."
- Click "OK" on the confirmation dialog.