We released a new version of Subio Platform software. We improve Kaplan-Meier Survival Curve tool, and tuned a preset normalization scenario for RNA-Seq data.
IMPROVEMENTS in Advanced Plug-in
- Kaplan-Meier Survival Curve tool calculates p-values of generalized wilcoxon test and log-rank test.
CHANGES in Subio Platform
- We reorganized preset normalization scenarios. "RNA-Seq (optimized for GDC counts)" scenario can be used for any RNA-Seq data, but you have to tune thresholds. Learn more at "An RNA-Seq data analysis procedure, a bit more complicated than microarrays'.
- Series are sorted by name in the advanced filter of Sample List.
FIXED PROBLEMs of Subio Platform
- You cannot download GDC miRNA-Seq data on Windows PCs.
- Merging Platforms may collapse Sample Information.
- You cannot search Series by keyword just after you write something in Notes of Sample Info. tab.
FIXED PROBLEMs of Basic Plug-in
- Calculating p-values in "Compare One to All" or "Compare All Pairs" tool may shutdown Subio Platform.
FIXED PROBLEMs of System Plug-in
- SSA files of copied Series have a problem, and you cannot import them.
- Building index of "Scan Genes over Series" tool may fail.
Update your Subio Platform.
Please select "Check for Updates..." under Help menu on your Subio Platform. Or download the updater and run it manually.