We release Subio Platform v1.24.5805 with a brand new plug-in, Variation Plug-in , for analyzing SNPs and indels from the RNA-Seq FASTQ files. Also, we revised the RNA-Seq FASTQ file processing and brash up for a better user experience. Now we offer you an extensive solution package of RNA-Seq data analysis for wet-researchers using Windows or Mac computers.
NEW FEATUREs of Variation Plug-in
- FASTQ to VCF (RNA-Seq) tool: detecting SNPs and indels from FASTQ with GATK4.
- Annotate VCF tool: add annotation and prediction of the effect of the mutation with SnpEff.
- Aggregate Variants tool: Comparing mutations between the control and case groups for filtering.
- Aggregate Variants per Gene tool: Comparing mutations per gene between the control and case groups for filtering.
- Aggreagte Variants per Exon tool: Summarizing mutations of a target gene per exon.
- Filter by Exon tool: Extracting variants on specified exons.
IMPROVEMENTs of Subio Platform
- We revised the Menu items for better user experience. Now there is File menu for import and export.
- The RNA-Seq FASTQ file processing runs more stably. And now you can choose count or TPM for Ch1RawSignal.
- We revised the normalization scenario. Now you can easily select a suitable one for RNA-Seq count and TPM/FPKM/RPKM respectively.
- You can directly import VCF files as Region Lists as adding a prefix "chr" to the chromosome name.
CHANGEs of Subio Platform
- There is a link of Help in each plug-in tool panel. We replaced ? icon with the link "How to use."
And a number of bugs were fixed.
Update your Subio Platform.
Please select "Check for Updates..." under Help menu on your Subio Platform. Or download the updater and run it manually.