We release Subio Platform v1.24.5805 with a brand new plug-in, Variation Plug-in , for analyzing SNPs and indels from the RNA-Seq FASTQ files. Also, we revised the RNA-Seq FASTQ file processing and brash up for a better user experience. Now we offer you an extensive solution package of RNA-Seq data analysis for wet-researchers using Windows or Mac computers.
NEW FEATUREs of Variation Plug-in
- FASTQ to VCF (RNA-Seq) tool: detecting SNPs and indels from FASTQ with GATK4.
- Annotate VCF tool: add annotation and prediction of the effect of the mutation with SnpEff.
- Aggregate Variants tool: Comparing mutations between the control and case groups for filtering.
- Aggregate Variants per Gene tool: Comparing mutations per gene between the control and case groups for filtering.
- Aggreagte Variants per Exon tool: Summarizing mutations of a target gene per exon.
- Filter by Exon tool: Extracting variants on specified exons.
IMPROVEMENTs of Subio Platform
- We revised the Menu items for better user experience. Now there is File menu for import and export.
- The RNA-Seq FASTQ file processing runs more stably. And now you can choose count or TPM for Ch1RawSignal.
- We revised the normalization scenario. Now you can easily select a suitable one for RNA-Seq count and TPM/FPKM/RPKM respectively.
- You can directly import VCF files as Region Lists as adding a prefix "chr" to the chromosome name.
CHANGEs of Subio Platform
- There is a link of Help in each plug-in tool panel. We replaced ? icon with the link "How to use."
And a number of bugs were fixed.
Update your Subio Platform.
Please select "Check for Updates..." under Help menu on your Subio Platform. Or download the updater and run it manually.
Download Subio Platform Updater for 64-bit Windows
Download Subio Platform Updater for Mac
Update Your Subio Platform
Please request a free Online Support, if you don't know how to do this.